Onawumi Jean Moss' narratives, lectures, workshops, voice overs and keynotes contain extraordinary dramatic expression, inspirational a cappella music, soulful rhythms and improvisation techniques. Presentations encourage pride of heritage, kinship, and appreciation of cultural differences.
Onawumi's programs enliven the study of history, culture, social sciences, language arts and performance techniques. Click here for Performance and Workshop Residency descriptions
• Professional Voice Overs for:
- Television and radio commercials and promos
- Narration for animations, corporate presentations, training videos, documentaries, audio books and CD's
- Imaging and characterizations
• Keynotes, academic residencies, workshops and emcee services designed to enhance any program or event.
- Schools (Middle School through College)
- Conference and Business Events
- Storytelling Concerts/Festivals
- Community/Civic and Religious Programs
Bookings: Contact Onawumi at
PO Box 2606, Amherst, MA 01004 • email@example.com
* * * * * * * *
"We were creating an innovative and broadly conceived conference. We were very hopeful for someone who could help weave the flow of the conference through reflection and story. You were most successful in doing this in an aesthetic and profound manner. Some of the written comments were: 'LOVED Onawumi Jean Moss...,' 'Moss ( was one of the most memorable parts of the conference)', 'the storyteller (and the music) glued all the pieces together.' Thank you Onawumi for weaving so many pieces so that we could reflect on them with heightened awareness. I look forward very much to working with you again."
- Karen Manz, Conference Coordinator, Going Public with Spirituality in Work and Higher Education
"We had a great time at the 30th Annual Jonesborough Storytelling Festival, Onawumi Jean Moss was simply wonderful. When she finished her one-hour solo performance, she received a well-deserved standing ovation from the entire audience (approximately 800.) NO ONE stayed sitting! She was magnificient!
- Dick and Elaine Kuhl